Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Changed + Pattern?

what happened recent. i also don't know, assignment? guess so.

sleep late these days. worried about my final assignment shoot. i got 4 clothes for the shoots and i don't really like it. do my model suit them? got no idea what kind of make up should i attach on her. lighting experiment failed and i have not go try again.

do i be at pains on my work? drive me crazy... feel tired.
i got to stop everything no more entertainment!

my friends complain me. i changed a lot recently? did i, did i? do pattern? that's how my friends describe me. yat7 yat7 complain me. now, all my lasap friends are in miri. got time then call me shot me. they are changing or me. yat7 complain me do pattern.


this is the real pattern king! always like to complain me did not treat him nice, did not go eat japanese food with him blablabla... says not close with him anymore. you are totally wrong fat ming! i'm just lazy to hang out and i want to stay at home, i am 宅男. i never stop you to visit me at my place.

ahhhh! need rest

1 comment:

  1. U R NOT 宅男 AT ALL ERIC LEONG JEEN LIK~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete